Legal Cashier - Canterbury - 12 Months FTC
Legal Cashier - Canterbury
Our client a leading law firm is looking to appoint a Legal Cashier to join the Canterbury office on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the office and client account records in a timely and accurate manner and in compliance with Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Posting of all office / client receipts i.e. bank receipts, cheques, postal orders, cash and credit/debit cards to both the Sage Accounts System and CRM system
- Payments to clients via BACS and cheque as well as reconciliations of all Client account ledgers
- Petty Cash
- Credit Control via telephone, letter and email
- Purchase Ledger
- Bank Reconciliations
- Monthly billing; preparation, reconciling and posting of all invoices
- Maintain and create spreadsheets
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of the Solicitors Account Rules
Contact Ryan Pryce at TSR LEGAL for further details or apply for the role directly below: