Entry Level Field Engineer
Are you someone who would like to start their career in IT? This is your chance to work for UK's biggest independent telecoms, network, digital and managed services provider. My major client IT client is looking for a skilled individual to join their team on a permanent basis in Kent area.
The ideal candidate will work alongside a dedicated team of engineers to help service a wide range of hardware and software products across a varied estate of public and commercial organisations.
Main responsibilities include:
- To service or install a wide range of hardware and software products across a varied estate of public and commercial organisations
- To be aware of and meet the KPI's and objectives set for you by your line manager. This will include a combination of lone working and team work.
- To be aware of and to comply with the documented quality system as it applies to your role (ISO Audits)
- Attend where possible all company/manager briefings
- To be willing to undertake overtime to meet customer and company needs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Basic config (IP address, Username, Password)
- PC literate/analytical
- Ability to attend site to carry out courier style swap-out of devices
- Knowledge of basic invasive repairs, supplemented by step-by-step manuals and bulletins
- Ability to follow a script or defined plan
- Ability to complete installations, maintenance & IMACS
The Entry Level Field Engineer role comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
- Private pension scheme
If you're looking to start your career in IT apply now and I will give you a call to discuss!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82214986