Performance Business Analyst (Asset Management)
The 2018 HSBC Asset Management Performance programme has the following key objectives:
- B-One upgrade
- B-One Portal (B-Portal) implementation
- IDS data consumption into B-One for NT, Apollo, Simcorp and ICON
- B-One AMFR Implementation - project mobilisation and early stages of analysis
The programme also includes a variety of small and tactical deliveries to support AMG Performance.
Purpose of the Job:
The purpose of this Business Analysis role within the Performance programme is to supplement the London BA team in POD-based Solution Design activity. This is a Business-facing project role, working closely with AMG Business colleagues and AMG Business Transformation teams.
- Contribute to the B-One upgrade testing and implementation phases
- Co-ordinate B-Portal rollout activity
- Assist with delivering packages of small change to support AMG Performance. This activity involves changes to B-One and Bloomberg PORT systems, and the AMG interfaces into these systems.
Contract role, with no line management responsibilities.
Role within the Performance POD (currently 1 Product Owner, 1 Agile Lead, 2 Solution Analysts, 3 Developers, 1 Tester)
Contribute to change activities enabling further rollout of B-One (Factset/BISAM) and PORT (Bloomberg) systems. The role is likely to involve some interaction with the 3rd party vendors.
The role will involve regular and challenging interaction with senior IT and senior Business stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Complex Performance Measurement change delivery within an Asset Management organisation
- Excellent knowledge of data involved in delivering Asset Management Performance services
- Excellent knowledge of data involved in delivering Asset Management Reporting services (Institutional Client Reporting and Fund Reporting)
- Experience of database design and development projects, plus subsequent enhancement project activities
- Experience of B-One and PORT would be beneficial, alternatively familiarity with an equivalent package/solution; Superuser knowledge and an appreciation of the data/technical aspects
- Experience of leading UAT activity for Performance change activity
- Project management awareness and familiarity with associated tools and processes
- A proven track record of change delivery under Agile / DevOps framework
- 1 major system implementation of a performance measurement system
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIRMENTS
- Experience of working within a Tier 1 Asset Management organisation
- Good business experience covering Asset Management Front, Middle and Back office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within small to medium sized project teams and collaborate effectively with functional teams operating within IT and AMG Business
- Ability to lead virtual teams spanning multiple locations, and leveraging VC and other collaboration tooling
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82213773