A leading IT organisation based in The City of London are looking to recruit a 'Salesforce Administrator'.
The role is paying £40K.
You MUST have strong 'Salesforce' experience and be a 'Salesforce Certified Administrator'.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Salesforce professional to join this fast paced organisation based in London. They are currently in the process of rolling out their Salesforce platform - including implementing Pardot, and CPQ. If you believe that you have what it takes to make this a success, this could be the ideal role for you.
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for the day-to-day user support and maintenance of the Salesforce database. You will be in charge of creating dashboards, reports, workflows and data cleansing. You will also play the important function of gathering business requirements and documenting proposals for system improvements.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (201)
- Ability to demonstrate expert knowledge of Salesforce administration
- Strong knowledge of system configuration and customisation
- Salesforce Certified Developer desired but not essential
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be extremely well organised and have a professional manner
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!