VMware Consultants x 3 (Expert)
3 x TCIV (Expert Level) VMware Consultants
(VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF), vRealize Enterprise, vRealize Automation)
4 Month Contract
£400-500 per day DOE
The role consists of the VMware Technical consultant who would interpret the design to build the platform. - Work in conjunction with the inflight team - Participate in design the HLD and LLD reviews of the Vmware cloud foundation platform (NSX, vSAN, vSphere) along with the vRealise Automation Enterprise suite.
- Perform the factory build of the VMware platform in conjunction with the Synergy lead
- Perform the integration of the Synergy + Vmware platform in the customer's existing data centre
- Help design the orchestration, automation and cross-site failover approach for the platform
- Work the customers operations team to help design the automation blueprints for the service catalogue on vRealise Automation The skills that need to be covered via the 3 consultants are:
- VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF) or the individual products namely VMware vSphere, NSX, vSAN - including skills around Site Recovery Manager)
- vRealize Enterprise (Operations) Suite covering Operations/vROp's and Log/Network Insight
- vRealize Automation deployment including vRealize Cloud for Business
SKILLS Recommended Technologies:
- Vmware NSX, vSAN, ESXi - Vmware vRealise suite
- Synergy Experience - Create / Interprete HLD & DLD of the platform in question
- Identify the platform parameters required to pre-configure the solution and to have a basic platform running
- Build and integrate the solution within the customer's data centre.
The customer would like to consolidate all their x86 environment onto a unified private cloud platform based on Vmware Cloud Foundation (NSX, ESXi, vSAN), vRealise Automation and Synergy. The project would consist of the stand of the private cloud platform, based on Synergy & VMWare Cloud foundation. The platform would be part stood up and followed by configuration and integration within the customer's facilities.
This would then be followed by additional integration and automation of the platform, providing the customer with an end to end software defined private cloud platform and automated blueprints for resource provisioning from a service catalogue.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82207016