Contracts Manager - New Build - Residential
Contracts Manager - New Build Residential - Buckinghamshire
£75,000 - £85,000 plus package (DOE)
April - May - 2017
Area - Oxford top Kent
Luxury House Builder based in the Buckinghamshire area, producing an award winning brand of innovative and Luxury Homes from Oxford to Kent to London, are currently looking to add a Contracts Manager to the Team.
Coming from a Residential Developers background the Contracts Manager will be involved at every stage of the development, working closely with the Commercial, Planning and Design teams. This position is ideally suited to a Contracts Manager looking to take the next step into a more senior position, with a goal to becoming the Construction Director.
This bespoke developer currently builds up to 100 units per year, the design of these luxury and family homes are innovative and award winning and no 2 homes are alike.
Construction Director Experience:
- 3yrs plus held at Contracts Manager/ Senior Project Manager, Level with a leading Residential Developer.
- Experience managing on site Teams, Project Managers and Contracts
- Broad knowledge of construction techniques with high technical expertise across many types of construction and forms of contract
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Ability to monitor robust programmes on complex projects
- A clear track record of successfully managing project teams.
- Proven Longevity with Previous employers a must.
- Have strong communication skills and be able to communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Have obtained an industry recognised degree or have come from a relevant build trades
The company delivers homes built to high specifications and personal specification if desired. From stylish modern, luxury design to opulent new build family homes, their dedication to excellence is very high and the Contracts Manager will promote this ethos throughout the company.
If you have the required experience, interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please email a current CV or get in touch for more details.