Events Facilities Administrator
I am proud to present an opportunity for a Events Facilities Administrator to work with our client on it's most prestigious project.
Out client is a Fortune 500 company with a global presence in the facilities/property sector. Over the last year, they have been a story of success with strong wins across London.
As a Events Facilities Administrator, you will be responsible for the following -
- Providing relevant Events information and Administration support to the London Events Lead as required.
- Maintaining weekly and monthly events/pop up shops/amenities schedule.
- Providing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to Events Lead
- Entering system data, and providing the overall system administration.
- Promoting high level of satisfaction among Client users by promptly responding to their service requirements.
- Assisting Events Lead in preparing Standard Operating Procedures manuals.
- Ensuring events vendors provide service per contract scope and work in a safe manner. Escalates issues to line manager.
- Seeks to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction
- Regularly working with the Facilities department on Facilities related tasks, as raised by the client and team
The right Events Facilities Administrator will have excellent administration experience, and have worked in facilities role for at least 2 years. You will have strong Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) skills and be used to working in a fast paced environment.
The right candidate will be set with a structured career path, the best in industry benefits package and the opportunity to work with one of the best known clients in the world.