A Reputable, established IFA practice is seeking an experience Administrator to join their thriving team. The company has experienced steady growth over the past few years and has achieved this through developing strong relationships and taking advantage of the latest technology to assist its staff in concentrating on providing a relationship focused service.
They are proud to be a chartered financial planning firm and use the latest technology to enhance their performance within the industry to gain market feedback and aid in maintaining service levels.
This firm has high standards and expects the level of service from everyone to be top quality. For this to happen they have created a culture where everyone pitches in so that the business remains client focussed and can achieve its strategic goals.
- Working within a team of experienced administrators providing a range of support for the technical team.
- Duties will include updating fact finds, processing new business, obtaining plan information and valuations and helping with research/preparation.
- You will benefit from an experienced Management team and culture built on shared knowledge throughout the business and working together as a team.
- The company guarantees each employee a stable environment and the opportunity to develop their business skills. You will be supported to further your knowledge and skillset by taking further industry exams if you want to.
- Ability to build relationships with consultants and ensure an effective relationship is maintained
- Experience of providing administrative support within an IFA firm.