Head of Reporting - Large Plc
This large multinational Plc located in the Sheffield region are looking to appoint a Head of Reporting to join their expanding head office finance function.
This is a newly created role following a recent restructure and is an opportunity to join a highly progressive and acquisitive business with strong potential for progression. The business is known for its for succession planning and internal promotions, so there may be future opportunities to move into an operational finance role in the future.
The Head of Reporting role is ideally suited to a first class ACA Qualified candidate with post-qualified experience who is considering their first move out of practice, or someone who has left practice and performed a senior financial accounting role in industry.
The Head of Reporting will report into the Group Finance Director and be responsible for the following:
- Management and leadership of the head office finance team
- Ownership of Group Management Accounting procedures including budget and forecast
- Overseeing the Group Statutory accounts process under IFRS
- Taking the lead on the relationship with the auditors
- Support the Group Finance Director with various finance initiative and transformation projects
- Ensure the team manage the consolidation process of up to 50 business entities
This is a key role within their flagship head office function and will provide the successful candidate with a chance to progress their careers within a large, internationally renowned business.
- Candidates must be ACA Qualified from a practice background
- Strong academic background preferred with at least a 2.1 degree from a respected university
- Big 4 practice background is preferred although not essential
- Must be technically competent and able to perform a financial accounting role to a high standard
- Candidates must have knowledge of IFRS
Competitive salary and benefits package - please enquire for further details.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.