An established Lancashire chartered accountancy practice renowned for advising SME's, Owner-Managed businesses and medium sized corporate organisations across manufacturing, agriculture, service industry and legal sectors. The firm is run by Partners with strong reputations within the Preston and North Lancashire business communities for providing 'Top Firm' advice and solutions to growing businesses.
As a result of continued growth in clients the firm has an opportunity for an experienced Part-Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant with a strong background in accountancy practice.
Joining as an Accounts Senior you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of SME and limited company clients up to c.£5m t/o and providing them with year end accounting and tax solutions in addition to monthly / quarterly management accounts, VAT returns and business advice.
You will be the main point of contact for your clients, responsible for completion of all accountancy and tax work for Partner review, resolution of queries and provision of business advice to Owners / Directors.
You will benefit from:
- A competitive salary with annual reviews
- Autonomy and responsibility for managing client relationships
- Job satisfaction and career development
- Free office parking
You will ideally be an experienced Accountant able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Part Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Minimum 5 years experienced in small or medium sized practice focusing on working with SME's and OMB's up to c.£5m t/o
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients from all industries
- An understanding of business advisory services in relation to SME's
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this unique opportunity.