GENERAL MANAGER - PUB AND RESTAURANT (LIVE IN)
General Manager - Pub and Restaurant (Live In) - Job Summary
General Manager required for this unique fresh food pub & restaurant in Nottingham. You will be part of one of the biggest branded hospitality companies. As General Manager you will be an integral part of the success of the business. You will be given the autonomy to grow your business with the support of Head Office in order to succeed.
General Manager - Pub and Restaurant (Live In) - Role Responsibility
One of the biggest pub & restaurant companies in the UK, as General Manager you will have the opportunity to join this company with strong values who are committed to developing their people from within. If you would like the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for quality food, drink and customer service then this is the job for you!
General Manager - Pub and Restaurant (Live In) - The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally 2 years experience as a General Manager within a branded hospitality operation
- Ability to run the pub & restaurant with a pro-active and positive attitude
- Excellent customer service experience
- Strong Leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team
- Current experience of P&L, Stock Control, Rotas, Labour, working to budgets and driving sales
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well presented, with an approachable and friendly personality
- Great Salary of up to £35k per annum
- Uncapped Bonus potential
- Live in Accommodation
- Excellent Training & Development
- Opportunity for progression
- 28 Days Holiday
- Company Discount
- Company Benefits
If you would like to apply please follow the link below......we look forward to speaking with you soon and helping you secure your great new job!
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.