Business and Finance Manager
Job Title: Business and Finance Manager
Job Reference: SC-0010
Salary range: £36,206 - £47,468pa
Hours: 37 hours per week
Schools’ Choice is a thriving and growing organisation.
Our business and finance team provide exceptional leading edge finance and business services and solutions for an evolving education sector.
"Striving every day to be the most innovative provider to schools and communities to make Schools’ Choice their first choice":
- We are passionate about delivering excellent quality customer service every time;
- Our teams work together to develop flexible and innovative solutions;
- We challenge ourselves and others to maximise value for our customers.
We are looking for a Business and Finance Manager who is:
- An ambitious, technically literate, strategic thinker and creative problem solver for the education business and finance sector;
- An expert in accounting, financial management, financial governance, and risk management;
- Comfortable decision maker and compelling influencer in business.
Role purpose is to manage a team of professional technicians, consultants, and accountants in delivering commissioned finance and business projects. Acting as deputy to the business and finance service lead.
Current priorities in this role include:
- Transformation of service delivery with the successful integration of people, systems, and processes.
- Work with the service lead to take our strong and successful service to new markets.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Ongoing development of project management, accounting, and financial assurance products
- Successful management in new customer take on
- Quality assurance of 2,500+ consultancy days within agreed standards
- Delivery of strategic business partner work
- Management of more than 20 staff.
We offer a competitive salary, a range of employee benefit schemes and bonus. Please click the link below and click through to our recruitment brochure for full job description and more details regarding the application.