My client is looking for an experienced B2B Account Manager to join their award winning digital marketing agency, well located within the thriving town of Basingstoke. The Account Manager will have high attention to detail, superb organisation skills and will have worked within a Marketing Agency before.
- You will have relevant experience with B2B or B2C and will currently be in an Account Manager role and have the drive and ambition to progress to Senior Account Manager and even onto Account Director.
- You must have sound Project Management skills as you will be expected to run / manage complex integrated campaigns and projects from start to finish, from quoting / managing budgets / scheduling / brief writing etc.
- You will have the ability to think creatively about innovative solutions - you will need to be a problem solver and be able to develop integrated campaign plans, not just a 'brief taker', as you will need to challenge client briefs and come up with innovate solution.
- You must have a solid understanding of forecasting / finances for their accounts / and their contribution to the agency as a whole.
- You will be highly motivated, organised and professional as well as confident and assertive.
- Degree qualification is desirable although this does not necessarily need to be a related course.
In return, you will be rewarded a generous salary of up to £35,000 and the opportunity to progress your career with an innovative and exciting company. There is a restaurant and a gym onsite and free parking too.
Please note that candidates who do not have digital agency experience will not be considered for this role.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.