Marketing & Business Development Executive - 26088
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join our client!
Based in Farringdon, London
Up to £33,000
Our client is a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to middle market leaders, globally. They are an established and progressive Top 10 Firm who are widely considered to be one of the most forward thinking and entrepreneurial of their peers.
This is a great chance to work for a company that focuses on its staff, their development and the growth of the business. Based in their Farringdon Office.
About the marketing & Business Development Executive
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the development, delivery and monitoring of strategic marketing and business development activity. Key duties include:
* Preparing proposals and presentation material, driving a target focussed approach and ensuring RSM processes are followed;
* Undertaking research to identify office targets and support business development activity;
* Using national targeting campaigns to generate local follow up and leads for the office;
* Attending office targeting meetings to feed in ideas and help drive and challenge actions;
* Supporting a coordinated approach to selected sectors/service lines for the office as required;
* Working with the BDM on preparing and delivering the office marketing and business development plan, checking progress against plan regularly;
* Supporting the development of a credentials and tenders bank;
* Ensuring the CRM system is used effectively to support the business and that reports from the system are accurate;
To be the successful Marketing & Business Development Executive, you will be highly organised, with excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
You will ideally be able to hit the ground running and be comfortable working with and influencing stakeholders.
You will ideally be a marketing and business development professional, with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role.
You will have strong written and editorial skills and be able to work well under pressure. You will have solid commercial awareness and be an active team player.
Professional Services environment experience would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, self-motivated induvial to join an established and progressive firm. please apply today!
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation. We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.