Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client, an industry leading logistics organisation, who is currently looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their finance team in Warrington.
The primary responsibility of the role is to manage the day to day running of the accounts payable function including query resolution and performing all necessary reconciliations.
- Processing high numbers of invoices for payment
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Resolving supplier queries on a daily basis
- Checking purchase order numbers and coding in preparation for inputting into account systems
- Preparation of supplier payment runs for allocated accounts
- Assist with bank reconciliations of supplier statements
- Experience in a fast-paced transactional environment
- Good numeracy skills and computer literate
- The ability to effectively plan your work load
- A highly-motivated individual who is target driven and would work well within a team