Travel Store Manager - Dundee
FPSG's client is an award-winning industry leader in the Travel and Specialist Holidays Industry. They specialise in Holiday and Tailor Made Travel experiences and are expanding their teams, with new stores opening every year. Our client is looking for an experienced and dynamic Travel Store Manager to lead their busy team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning company, selling a product you love, whilst reaping the rewards of an extremely generous bonus structure within a fun and exciting environment.
As Travel Store Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the branch to exceed targets while helping to grow the brand in Dundee and the surrounding area
- Train, motivate, mentor and lead a team of travel consultants
- Implement new, alternative and innovative ideas of achieving new business
- Contribute towards the sales and profitability of the business
- Be an ambassador for the brand
- Demonstrate a real passion for travel
- Proving specialist information regarding travel and holidays to customers
- Creating tailor-made itineraries to suit the customer's needs
- Working in a face to face environment providing quality service
- Offering exceptional customer service at all times
As a successful Travel Store Manager, you will have:
- Solid travel product knowledge and be confident in talking about and selling long-haul, short-haul and cruise holidays
- Previous Travel Management experience
- The ability to lead, motivate and inspire your team
- Been travelling, with a good knowledge of places visited
- Confidence, drive and determination for success
- Naturally good communication skills
- Great attention to detail
In return our client will reward you with excellent career progression opportunities and challenging and rewarding working environment.
- Excellent Salary and benefits
- Uncapped earning potential
- Industry leading rewards
- Exciting overseas educational trips
- Excellent training and development with fantastic career prospects
- Personal development opportunities
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, Pension scheme
- Generous staff discounts on travel, travel products and services
To apply, please utilise the 'Apply' prompt below.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.