Applications Analyst - Luton Office
Role: Applications Analyst - Luton Office
Package: Up to £25,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
A successful and growing IT Outsource company is looking to appoint an Application Analyst for their established business unit in Luton. The business predominantly supplies outsourced IT Solutions to the Public Sector and continues to grow year on year. This role will involve supporting applications in a busy team working to service level agreements.
The position will require experience and previous involvement in:
- Skilled in IT problem diagnosis and resolution
- Technical requirements definition skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical stakeholders.
- Customer focused, and goal orientated with keen attention to detail.
In order to succeed in this position, we would expect experience in:
- Min 1 years' experience working with a busy application support environment
- Good understanding of SLA management
- Demonstrable planning and organisation skills.
- Enjoy working as part of a professional team
- Keen sense of ownership and ability to follow tasks through to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Working with a team committed to excellent customer service and where people matter. You would be joining a growing company offering a work/life balance and offering a commitment to help you succeed.
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82172809