Project Manager - New Build - Residential
Project Manager - New build - Residential
£70,000 - £75,000 plus package
April - May 2017
One of London's leading Residential Developers are currently looking to add a Project Manager to one of their most challenging re-generation projects in North London.
The project will involve the demolition of the existing estate and building of over 600 new homes. The regeneration of the estate will be carried out over 6 phases, and now currently on the second phase. Consisting of traditional build apartments, with almost 500 left to build this will be a fast track development and will require a Project Manager with previous experience on a similar size build. The build consists 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom contemporary houses and 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, all traditional build.
All their developments and homes carry a signature style and character, with materials that reflect a strong commitment to quality. This developer has received numerous awards for design and sustainability excellence, since 2000, and they currently hold more Housing Design Awards than any other home builder.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Experience within New Build - Residential Developer or Main contractor
- Fast Track Traditional Build Experience a Must
- 3 to 5 years' Experience managing similar sized Projects
- Proven Longevity with Previous employers
- Excellent Leader and motivator of others.
- CSCS / SMSTS / First Aid
- Proven Track Record in working to quality Completion
- Responsible for Site safety, QA, Procedures Policies, Environmental and Sustainability, taking to completion stage.
- Responsible for overall management of programing
- Traditional Build and RC Frame Experience
If you are interested in this position, please email a current CV,