Marketing and Customer Insight Analyst
Do you have an expert knowledge of utilising data to identify trends? We have an outstanding role for an analytical professional to become Marketing and Customer Insight Analyst for a leading UK fashion retailer. This is a new role for a new team, so the successful candidate will build their own department and get an opportunity to progress into a Head of Insight role.
The remit of this role will be to steer data lead strategy of one of the UK’s fastest growing retail businesses. The successful candidate must have a strong expertise in data analysis and experience using analytical data tools like SQL, but also possess a solid knowledge of digital principles like SEO, Paid Search, Social and CRM. The successful candidate will join one of the UK’s leading eCommerce retailers who has established a global presence and is still growing rapidly! Having an international audience, they are working with Big Data to target their multiple segments most efficiently and are therefore now establishing an expert team that can identify key trends through data mining.
The Marketing and Customer Insight Analyst will work closely with the senior people in the digital marketing teams like SEO, Biddable, Affiliate and CRM on analytical tasks to identify key trends for new strategies. The successful candidate will be the expert in the company for data insights and develop attribution analysis to drive acquisition and retention across multiple channels. The Marketing and Customer Insight Analyst will furthermore analyse data to build clusters and customer profiles and therefore create a strong understanding of the customer behaviour within the different digital channels enable to identify buying trends.
The successful candidate will be the first expert analyst in the company and therefore build their own team and potentially move into a Head of Customer Insight role. This is a great opportunity to have a strong impact on a highly successful company and work with Big Data on an international level.
Required skills and main responsibilities
- Attention to detail is essential, as the main responsibility is to find the most profitable segments within the company, so the digital team can create specific targeted strategies to increase online sales.
- Excellent communication skills are key for the role, as the successful candidate will convey and share key knowledge, which will be utilised for important digital strategies.
- Having previous experience working within the retail industry will be highly beneficial to understand the customer behaviour
- Create and develop customer segmentation models, to identify profitable segments of the base (beyond RFV) and the behaviours these segments display.
- Very strong Google analytics skills including data manipulation and automation are essential
- The main responsibility of the Analyst is to identify key trends, which can maximise ROI and the Customer Lifetime Value in the long and short term through different channels.
- It is preferred that the candidate has a numerical/scientific degree
- Strong technical CRM knowledge is needed to have an understanding of the customer lifecycle
- Previous experience using SQL and identify clusters through data mining
- Great understanding of attribution modelling
- Be a self-starter and proactive individual, who understands how to motivate a team
This is an opportunity to be in a very important role and get the freedom to make an impact on a highly successful company!