Savings and Investment Assistant
We have an excellent opportunity for a Savings & Investments Assistant paying up to £17,000 to be based in the Chatham, Kent area. The key purpose of this role is to provide a high level of service to new and existing customers, ensuring that the daily activities of the Saving and Investment operations team are processed and administered correctly.
Responsibilities for the role of Savings & Investments Assistant
- Provide a consistently high quality of customer service to both external and internal customers.
- Ensure that all enquiries relating to Savings and Investment accounts or products are dealt with promptly, efficiently and in accordance with the Bank's service standards and procedures.
- Monitor and maintain workflow queues to ensure SLA's are being met.
- Assist with investigating customer and departmental queries.
- Work closely with the Customer Contact Centre and Indian Operations team to ensure that customer requests are processed timely.
- Assist the Savings and Investment Team Leader and the Servicing team in the effective administration of Savings & Investment accounts (including accounts opening, withdrawal, transfers, name / address amends, mail sorting, exception reporting etc.)
- Contribute to own personal performance and development reviews and planning. Fully engaged in any personal training and development activity that is agreed.
- Ensure all Treating Customers Fairly requirements are met and considered inline department processing.
- Conduct account reviews ensuring all data capture is accurate.
Experience required for the role of Savings & Investment Assistant
- Previous experience in UK Savings and Investment account administration is essential
- Experience working in a customer service team is essential.
- Previous experience working within a Financial Services business is desirable.
- Detailed knowledge of the Data Protection Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Fraud and BCOBS is desirable.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel is essential.
- GSCE/GCE qualifications in both maths and English are essential.
Salary: £16,000 - £17,000 with extensive benefits
Location: Chatham, Kent
For more information regarding the role of Savings & Investment Assistant please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days