Rental Sales Agent - Luton
Sixt is a leading provider of high quality mobility services for business and corporate customers as well as private travellers'. Established in 1912 the company has achieved a unique market position thanks to its numerous strengths, including its wide choice of premium products in vehicle rental and leasing, the excellent value for money it offers, its employee’s systematic service orientation and its strong innovation culture. The company is represented in over 100 countries and maintains alliances with famous names in the hotel industry, leading airlines and numerous service providers in the tourism sector.
- Complete rental agreement transactions on the front office system
- Selling & upselling Sixt's full product range and services
- Converting customer enquires into reservations
- Maximise "Walk Up" business
- Monitor reservation and rental return manifests
- Manage customer queries and concerns regarding vehicle rental
- Reconciling and accounting for monies received and paid
- Previous experience of working in a sales and customer service environment is essential
- Full and clean driving license
- You are computer literate with good keyboard skills
- Well Presented.
- You are an excellent communicator both over the phone and face-to-face.
- You are able to work under pressure as an individual and as part of a team
- You must be fully flexible to work shift, weekends, holiday periods on a rota system.
- High Standard of written and verbal English is required.
- We offer autonomous work with high responsibility
- We will give you an excellent foundation for a career within the Sixt group
- We offer a varied job with lots of training