Big Data Consultant Hadoop, Pig, Map Reduce, Hive
Big Data Consultant (Hadoop, Pig, Map Reduce, Hive)
Are you looking to make a difference and create a huge impact working for one of the most prestigious companies in the market? Would you like to lead the way as a digital disruptor or are you only reacting to the disruption each day?
My client is a world leading organisation who is driving these exciting changes over 40 industries in more than 100 countries. They are urgently looking for driven individuals who want to be part of their digital team and who can deliver end-to-end big data implementation solutions. As part of the business’s Analytics Practice you will deliver issued-based and analytically-informed solutions that will help the clients make better and faster decisions.
If you want to play a critical role in helping them deal with complex business issues take a look below and if your background matches with the description please get in touch!!!
- Responsible for guiding the full lifecycle of a Big Data solution
- Stakeholder engagement (gathering requirements and reporting)
- Solution architecture formulation
- Full lifecycle implementation (platform selection, technical architecture design, testing)
- Use case and business case development
Key skills and experience
- End to end implementation of at least one big data project
- Knowledge in Spark
- Hadoop stack (MapReduce, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Flume)
- Knowledge of NoSQL platforms
- BI Tools (Microstrategy, Cognos, Pentaho)
- Waterfall and agile delivery approaches
- Solution architecture development
- Excellent problem solving skills, communication skills and proven teamwork
- Willingness to travel
- Ideally educated to a degree level
What do they offer?
My client offers a really competitive salary along with fantastic career growth. More than this you would be working for really powerful clients and you will have the opportunity to help them achieve the best by solving challenging IT problems and delivering high consultancy advice.
So if the above description matches your background and most importantly you think that my client can be right for you please get in touch
For further information or to register your interest, please contact Octavian Panchici via email at: , or telephone at: +44 (0) , all applicants must able to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Role: Big Data Consultant
Location: London, Manchester, Edinburgh
Salary: £45,000 – £85,000 + extensive benefits package
Start Date: Flexible