SJC Partners is currently working on behalf of a respectable BIG 4 Accountancy Firm in recruiting a VAT Manager. This role has arisen due to the firm rapidly growing and expanding their award winning teams across the UK.
Responsibilities will include the following:-
- Providing high quality VAT advisory services on a broad range of VAT issues to a wide range of clients
- Leading and managing large client projects
- Delegating work to and reviewing work carried out by junior members of the team
- Maintaining, developing and ultimately managing the firms strong relationships with clients
- Developing innovative solutions and opportunities for clients
- Assisting in the implementation of business development initiatives
In order for applicants to be considered for this role, they should be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified (or equivalent) as well as obtaining previous experience of working at Manager/Assistant Manager level within a VAT role. Proven experience of winning work and ability to unlock fees from the existing client base is also desired.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package as well as a clear personal progression path. This opportunity presents an ideal time to join a top global firm at an exciting point as it is goes from strength to strength with excellent future growth prospects.