Payroll Administrator Part-Time
My Client a leading Media Business in the City is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team on a part time basis.
Main responsibilities as Payroll Administrator will include:
- Manage a central staff list, including job title, company name, start and end dates
- Input data on the payroll software (IRIS)
- Prepare the payroll; sign off with finance, production and business heads
- Setup the payments on Barclays.net
- Post/setup journals
- Process new starter information, including new employee forms and P45's
- Processing of variations of contracts, including flexible working patterns, bonuses, extensions and increases etc.
- Liaise with HR regarding any benefits, including Maternity/Paternity Leave, Shared Parental Leave and Jury Service etc.
- Dealing with Payroll queries from employees and address issues
- Post the invoices in the system, SAGE
- Setup payments with Barclays.net
- Reconcile pension payments and deal with any queries
- Gather information on hours worked for each employee
- Process timesheets for casual runners, checking timesheets and overtime
- Distribute payslips electronically
- Administer statements of payment to personnel
- Process employee benefits
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
- Writing and updating the intranet with payroll policies and processes
You will have proven experience as a Payroll Administrator with a strong understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
Please note this role is a Part Time role and the client is looking for someone who will be able to work 2.5/3 days a week on a salary of 30k pro rata.
Prior use of Iris would be beneficial.