Regional Manager - Automation - Midlands
Midlands - Regional Sales Manager -
Engineering Automation Up to £45,000 Basic + Bonus + Company Car + 7% employer contribution, life and critical illness insurance, health cash plan, 50% BUPA contribution, gym scheme, 33 days including public holidays.
The role is home based.
The role of the Regional Sales Manager is to maximise sales within the appointed region(s) , by leading, motivating/ controlling the distributors on patch as well as end users and OEMs, providing technical, connectivity and application support. Major Responsibilities.
• Responsible for selecting key distribution partners, nurturing and developing the partner relationship to further develop sales growth in the area.
• Analyse trends and results, develop sales and marketing objectives, whilst implementing training programs for the clients.
• Maintain existing customers through regular contact on a strategic / operational level. Deal with day to day queries of a technical, commercial or other nature where necessary.
• Identify potential customers, qualify and develop them as necessary to achieve sales in line with divisional strategy.
• Create, check and approve quotes, sales and purchase orders, sales contracts and agreements, coordinate with suppliers and manage customer claims and quality processes.
• Act as a liaison between the customer and our clients internal departments and attend meetings, produce reports and other documents as deemed necessary.
• Main Requirements:
• Academic/Professional Education - Engineering degree, electronics, electrical or mechanical engineering.
• Relevant Experience - Technical Field Sales, 3 years+
• Technical Skills/Knowledge - although full technical and product training is given.
• Driver’s license
• A willingness to travel.
• Behavioural & Interpersonal skills - Ability to work as part of a team, Initiative, Patience, Assertiveness, Ability to withstand pressure.
• Communication Skills - Face to face with technical and commercial customers on all hierarchy levels.
• Operational skills - Well organized, Self-motivated, Attention to details, Giving priorities in conflict. Responsible for developing new and existing business within a range of industry sectors in the Midlands region in major OEMs and end-user accounts.
• Support local manufacturers in the region by helping companies to improve process efficiency.
In the first instance please email your CV to Zoe quoting ZCD 18445