Finance Assistant - London - £24,000
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world's leading brand management companies and develop a long, successful career in finance. Their offices are based in central London, you'll be exposed to a creative working environment and the company offers a great benefits package.
The purpose of this role is to support the finance department with licensor reporting, prime ledger, SAP entries and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Recognise and implement improved PO and AP processes
- Identify improved Royalty Zone processes
- Monthly and quarterly reporting to licensors and post payments into SAP
- Support the implementation and administration of Royalty and Business Intelligence software
- Manage the AP process, prepare payment runs and post invoices in SAP
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong excel skills
- Experience using SAP or similar systems
- At least 1 year of experience in a Finance Department
- Strong academic background (Degree level is essential)