We are recruiting for a qualified Conveyancing Solicitor to join an established Legal firm based near Watford. You will have a broad base of conveyancing experience to allow you to re-establish the conveyancing department and independently manage your own caseload from initial inception through to post completion.
Working as a Conveyancing Solicitor, you will be responsible for the following:
- Drawing up all documents for that sellers and purchasers must sign
- Processing and agreeing contacts, transfers, mortgages and leases
- Obtaining documents and title deeds from the Land Registry and paying Stamp Duty and Land Tax
- Dealing with the registration of client and lender with the Land Registry
- Advise clients on the technical content of the documents and their financial implications
You must be a qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 3 years’ experience post qualification. You will have extensive conveyancing and some litigation experience with ideally a following or connections with agents.
Apply today for the role of Conveyancing Solicitor, immediate interviews available for successful candidates!