Client Relationship Manager for Apprenticeship Training Sector
Client Relationship Manager - Training sector
£30000 pa plus travel expenses and benefits
My client is one of the UK's largest and most experienced providers of Government funded welfare to work and skills training programmes. They seek to appoint an experienced Key Account Manager.
Working from their office based in Kensington, you will the central point of contact for designated Key Accounts who are looking to provide employment and learning opportunities to young people.
The successful candidate will have a robust understanding of vocational learning, and have a track record of delivering accurate and timely work in a professional environment. You will also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to provide support to customers in a helpful, constructive and determined manner.
* Responsible for a number of Key Accounts,maintaining working relationships with these accounts and ensuring that the organisation delivers an excellent service.
* Using your experience, and understanding of key sectors and relationships with funding and referral bodies to identify and engage further customers who have potential to become key accounts.
* Working closely with the Directors, and taking responsibility for developing and delivering against a number of major projects that have been identified by the Board as essential for safeguarding the future success of the organisation.
* Coordinating the recruitment and delivery activity in line with agreed timescales and standards.
* Identifying new areas of business for the organisation and take responsibility for the implementation of new areas.
* Identify and become an expert in key growth sectors that have the potential to take on young Apprentices.
* Develop new and existing relationships with external referral agencies to promote the services of the company
* Deliver presentations to potential key accounts outlining the services available
Skills and Experience
* Client relationship management experience.
* Good general standard of education.
* Good track record of delivering accurate and timely work in a busy environment.
* Robust understanding of Vocational Learning (specific work-based qualifications are not required).
* Evidence of operating in a senior management position with a similar organisation.
* A good understanding of the needs of customers and candidates; showing empathy and commitment towards delivering against those needs.
* Good understanding and knowledge of training and development techniques to develop individual skills.
* Experience of working within a similar role / industry
* Detailed understanding of Government funding and how this can be applied to support learners and organisations.
The salary on offer is £30 000 pa Plus travel expenses and benefits
An up to date DBS will be required.
If you meet the above requirements please apply to Catherine Leonard or Cheryl Maroney at Morello Recruitment Solutions online quoting M17421
Morello are operating as an Employer Agency and Business in respect of this vacancy.
Morello are a specialist agency for the Skills, FE and Welfare to Work industry. Providing staff on a temporary and permanent basis across the UK.