Senior Client Manager
Work with a large client portfolio consisting of multi-million blue chip brands as a Senior Client Manager for a leading and award-winning media agency!
This agency has an impressive client portfolio of global leading retail brands and has successfully been on the market for nearly a decade! The successful candidate will be part of an agency that has a great passion for media and have a lot of fun in what they do! Working from the client's office, they will enjoy a generous bonus, 25 days annual holiday and an excellent pension scheme.
The Senior Client Manager will be responsible for managing an enthusiastic creative team to develop, implement, and execute media campaigns across multiple channels. They will be working closely with a top UK household name on a daily basis and ensure all campaign projects are delivered within the set deadline. There will also some variety of projects that will require days out of the office for a change of scenery!
Main responsibilities of the Senior Client Manager
- Manage and lead the in-house creative team to develop innovative campaigns and take ownership of all projects
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders to deliver campaigns, collaborating with external partners and creative teams
- Lead the E-commerce function of the brand to develop and deliver relevant content
- Manage financials and ensure all campaigns are kept within the deadlines and according to the set budget.
- The Senior Client Manager will be accountable for all creative functions
- Analyse, evaluate, and report media campaign performance
- Run testing and develop new media channels to implement campaigns
- Manage project schedules, budgets, work delegation, and media activities
- Be part of the creative and strategic idea generation
- The Senior Client Manager will represent the agency, so it is essential that the candidate keeps a professional and enthusiastic approach to all set projects
Required skills and attributes for the role
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an Account Manager role and previous experience working with digital media
- A marketing degree or qualification would be highly beneficial for this role
- Ability to lead and develop teams
- The candidate must have previous experience in developing, implementing and evaluating media or digital campaigns
- Exceptional project management skills are required
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards all projects
- The candidate must have a passion for media and be up to date on industry trends
- Excellent ability to work with multiple stakeholders to deliver a great service
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills are essential for this role, as the candidate will be working with large blue-chip brands
- Must be an independent self-starter and constantly hungry to drive business
This is a role, where you will take account managing to the next level, where no day is the same! Represent an extremely successful and award-winning media agency and manage exciting campaigns. If you're ready for a new challenge, apply online.