PHP Web Developer - Chester - FinTech - Up to £50K
My client is a leading FinTech firm who are looking to hire a PHP Web Developer to join their IT Development team based in Chester. Our client is a leading provider of prepaid and credit corporate payment solutions for businesses across Europe, operating across a range of business sectors including travel, rewards, and incentives, media and production. Our client's extensive portfolio of payments solutions helps maximise profitability and reduce cost by transforming how companies manage payments to suppliers, employees, and customers.
We are looking for a PHP Web Developer with hands on commercial experience of creating and maintaining innovative web applications.
Duties will include:
- Working with customers to create, test and deliver exciting web solutions
- Being part of the full life cycle development, from proposal and specification support to creating development schedules, developing, launching and providing on-going post-launch support
- Working closely with the Design/UX, Front-end, QA and Project Management teams to produce efficient and maintainable code
- Working in an Agile environment
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
To be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
Preferable skills for this role would be:
- Zend Framework
- Magento or WordPress
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The chance to work for a truly innovative multi-award-winning FinTech Company that is being described as "one of the most disruptive FinTech companies in the market".
Salary is based on experience ranging up to £50K- Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Working
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the PHP Web Developer job filled with the right person
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!