Professional services organisation require an experienced facilities manager to oversee the management of property related matters for all offices.
The role is wide ranging to include:
- Dealing with office leases and service charges
- Oversee maintenance, ensuring outside services/contractors as required.
- Manage all quotes in relation to company furniture and similar
- Annual servicing and maintenance of heating and air conditioning systems
- Appliance testing
- Contractual suppliers, including confidential waste management, water coolers etc.
- Manage car parking arrangements
Health & Safety
- Ensuring company compliance in line with H&S legislation
- Maintain appropriate records
- Manage risk assessment/ monitoring and fire risk assessments
- Servicing of fire alarm systems etc.
- Conduct Home Working assessments in line with Home Working Policy
- Primary First Aider
- Prepare annual H&S management reports
- Oversee Reception ensuring the company are offering professional cover for all offices.
- The role will include staff management.
- You will have experience in a similar role.
- Ideally you will have a background in the professional service/financial/legal sectors.
- Previous team management
- Project management skills
- Previous experience planning and coordinating office moves
- Good understanding of H&S legislation, including DSE assessments and fire safety
- Negation skills
A comprehensive job profile will be available.
The company offer a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits.