Lead Mobile Developer
Lead Mobile Developer - iOS - Android
A large, well known organisation based in Bradford are looking for a Lead Mobile Developer to join them and deliver a number of exciting apps for both their internal and external stakeholders. You will be responsible for leading and developing a team to deliver a number of key projects including brand new apps as well as digital document capture. You will also be helping to advise senior decision makers on the mobile strategy of the organisation as well as the identification of risks and potential solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in and learn new skills with the organisation looking to up-skill people in Xamarin, iOS and Android. It is also a great time to join the organisation as they are moving more to a TDD and Azure environment.
This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £60,000 + car allowance + strong bonus + pension + benefits.
You will need:
- Strong commercial knowledge of iOS development using Objective C and Android.
- A strong background as a Developer.
- Strong communication skills and be able to build relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
- Good knowledge of using emerging technologies to drive innovation.
- An appetite to learn and develop new skills.
- Strong experience of the aspects of the software development life-cycle.
- Translation of business requirements to technical tasks, grouped logically of efficient development.
- Supporting live deployments
- Working in an Agile methodology.
- Experience of Agile delivery tools (e.g. VSTS, JIRA, VersionOne etc)
- You will ideally have worked in a heavily regulated environment.
- Understanding of mobile architecture.
- Be able to help teams transition to a more Agile environment.
- Previous experience of enterprise level software delivery using one or more of:
- ?.Net C#
If you would like to learn more about joining an organisation who are prepared to invest in your skills and development then send in your CV and I will give you a call.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82064476