Company Accountant - Hemel Hempstead
My client based in Hemel Hempstead is recruiting for a Company Accountant on a full time permanent basis.
Company Accountant Reporting to Group Managing Director
- Responsible for all accounting functions for the company and its sister company, up to and including monthly management accounts.
- This involves all sales ledger activities including credit control, purchase ledger , vat returns, wages, fixed assets etc.
- This is a very hands on role, there is an office administrator who deals with sales orders and deliveries but apart from Company Accountant and Accounts Assistant there is no other accounting role in the company.
- It will suit someone who wants to get involved with the business (with the usual confidentiality constraints on dealing with accounts and personnel matters) and is prepared to be flexible about what they do
- Can be a qualified or non- qualified accountant, willingness to get involved in general control and administration of the business is important.
- Will be working within a small friendly team.
- Based in Hemel Hempstead