Senior Audit & Accounts Manager
The Practice has a very discerning client base incorporating owner managed businesses and HNWIs as well as a considerable international reach. They genuinely are a fantastic firm to work for and are viewed as a blueprint for how top 50 firms should look to expand.
Our client is seeking a ACA/ACCA qualified Senior Audit & Accounts Manager who has experience controlling a portfolio of clients and taking responsibilities for all services provided. The firm are looking for a future Partner, with support provided to ensure that the successful candidate is able to develop towards Partnership. The role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Managing audit assignments including group audits
- Review of audit planning including agreeing budgets and timetables with client
- Allocating work, briefing and controlling the team, and ensuring compliance with timetables
- Corporate tax work to include tax planning for both corporate clients and their directors
- Review of corporation tax computations and returns
- Responsibility for the financial aspect of managing a portfolio, including raising fees, and control of recoveries
- Arrange, plan and run client account finalisation meetings
Applicants will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) and have experience managing audits as well as preparing accounts and tax returns. The role will suit someone ambitious looking to become a Partner and the platform for this will be provided for the right candidate.
A highly competitive package will be offered with a great opportunity of career progression. If there is one Managerial role that you apply for today, make sure it is this one!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.