We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Pricing Analyst with our award-winning client in the Travel industry.
They are looking for a strong administrator with first class MS Excel skills and the ability to work autonomously and enthusiastically. The role is full time, permanent, and based near Uxbridge.
If you are looking for your start in the travel industry in an analytical role, please apply!
- Manage the set-up Fly & Cruise & Cruise Only, strategic and tactical pricing
- Reviewing cruise by cruise performance throughout the selling phase and recommending solutions on pricing and air commitments
- Liaise with HQ Revenue Management for regular pricing reviews on the assigned areas of business
- Prepare Setup forms and Follow their loading through the whole value chain and for the whole process, until it's loaded in the system.
- Test and confirm correct functioning and loading of Prices into our Booking engines.
- Bonus commission management, loading, checking, communicating, documenting.
- Give indications to the Marketing Team about the product to insert on the weekly email blast to Direct Consumers and Travel agencies.
- Participating indevelopments and improvements within the commercial department e.g. structure reviews, implementing new working practices/decision support tools,developing training,etc.
- Day to day support to the Contact Centrefor issue related to pricing & product.
- Prioritize together with marketing team visibility of products on our communication materials & channels.
- Perform regular checks on the visibility of products into the system, during the New Campaigns/Promo setup period.
- Perform regular Product & Price Benchmarks for the area of competence and have full awareness of what offered by competitors on similar routes on his area of competence.
- Strong administrator
- Strong Excel capabilities
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82013131