Body Shop Manager
Body Shop Manager
Ginger Recruitment are pleased to be working with a long-established, award-winning automotive business with a recognisable brand, covering the main key areas of the motor trade. They are a family run business who have grown massively over the last few years and love to reward their staff, and are currently recruiting for a Body Shop Manager to oversee the work load of the body shop.
- Managing a growing team of 15
- Being aware of training/disciplinary needs and report this back to the After Sales Director
- Propose and initiate new ways of achieving company and departmental targets
- Manage and ensure overtime cover where needed
- Body shop stock management
- Manage holidays and absences
- Drive and motivate the team
- Manage individual and departmental productivity
Skills & Experience
- Previous Management experience in a Bodyshop
- Ability to motivate and drive a team
- Previous experience in Body shop repairs
- Relevant qualification in Body shop paint procedures
- Full and valid UK driving licence
In return, our client is offering
- A competitive salary with unrestricted overtime
- 30 days holiday
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Priority Tickets at their M.E.N. Arena VIP Box
- Perk Box- Cinema, Gym Discounts, Free mobile phone insurance + many more!
- Excellent discounts on Car Finance
- Regular social activities
- Birthday off (after 2 years plus pay rises and birthday meal vouchers up to GBP100)
- Pension Scheme
- Plenty of complimentary office treats
- And so much more
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/82003839