A Qualified and experienced Finance Manager is required for a leading design and manufacturing organisation in Uxbridge, Middlesex. You will be working closely with the CEO and the existing Accounts Team to oversee the companies finances and operational well being.
Finance Manager Position Overview
- Monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee the financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Liaise with outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
Finance Manager Position Requirements
- You must have recent experience as a Finance Manager or Management Accountant, ideally within the design or manufacturing industry, with up to date knowledge of finance best practice, bookkeeping, sales ledger and credit control.
- ACCA or CIMA qualification is essential
- People management skills - you will be working within a small team
- Experience with software such as Iris, Sage, Xero, Quickbooks and Microsoft Packages would be advantageous
Finance Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary: £42,000 - £48,000 per annum
- Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.00
- 31 Days Holiday - Including bank holidays
- On-going training and career progression
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82015070