MI & Data Insight Manager
Due to a rapid growth in our contact centre operations we are now seeking experienced and passionate M.I. & Data Insight Manager to join our lively team at Magna Park. The post holder will be responsible to provide contact centre’s performance, M.I. and analysis to the Head of Contact centres.
An ideal candidate should understand M.I. trends, and project potential impacts to Contact Centre operations.
The post holder will be responsible to build reliable Tableau reporting and associated dashboards across both brands and contact centres and will work with the RTA team to build effective staffing rotas to ensure the efficient running of both contact centre sites.
Steinhoff UK Retail, are the parent company of Harvey’s Furniture, Bensons for Beds and Concorde Logistics, employing over 3,500 passionate and dedicated staff and trade from over 450 retail stores across the UK.
- Work with identified senior leaders across the group to define and document a group-wide business information strategy.
- Identify business information solutions that support this strategy and gain buy-in across key business stakeholders around the solutions identified.
- Manage the delivery of the business information solutions, from supplier selection to roll-out into the group that ultimately provides a single version of the truth for data.
- Provide a suite of business information tolls that enables all areas of the group to make informed business decisions based on consistent, accurate and timely information.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Capture business requirements from key stakeholders
- Identify data needed to meet any requirements specified by stakeholders and liaise with IT to source that data if it isn’t already available.
- Build engaging dashboards and reports that provide an insight back to the stakeholders and meet (or exceed) the specified requirements.
- Identify trends and patterns that may be present in the dashboards to help establish and support company strategy.
- Ensure any dashboards or reports are re-runnable without any future manual intervention.
- Support stakeholders in the day-to-day use of dashboards.
- Maintain and monitor the content of existing dashboards and report via Tableau
As our M.I. & Data Insight Manager, you will have the following skills and attributes
- Experience of at least one major business information system implementation project within a retail environment.
- A working knowledge of quality controls.
- Experience and working knowledge of Injixo or other Work Force Management system.
- Familiarity with database structures and practices.
- 1 year or more experience of using Tableau or other comparable Business Intelligence tools.
- Familiarity with Alteryx or similar ETL tools would be advantage.
- Previous business information management experience within Retail / Contact Centre
In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent competitive salary, training and support you need in order to develop within your role. There are opportunities for growth and professional development for members who want to progress and build a successful rewarding career as well as a chance be part of one of the largest furniture retailers in the UK.
If you think you have the skills and experience required to become part of our team and become our M.I. & Data Insight Manager then please apply now! We can’t wait to hear from you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/82013828