Marketing & Communications Manager - part-time
This is a new role created due to the growth and expansion of Talentmark. This key role will work with the Business Heads to ensure the marketing & communications of Talentmark are clear, aligned and targeted.
Talentmark is the leading specialist recruitment consultancy to the life sciences industry - we have been established since 1971 and were the first company to recognise the unique needs of the life science and pharmaceutical sector and to dedicate ourselves to exclusively serving those needs.
We have beautiful new modern offices right next to Waterloo station with amazing views over London! But more importantly, we are run by medical and recruitment specialists, and provide a range of executive search, resourcing and assessment solutions. We have a footprint spanning more than 40 countries. Many of our team have held senior posts in the industry and we have a fantastic track record of delivering complex recruitment assignments internationally.
Marketing & Communications Manager (perm)
2.5 days per week - mostly in the office:
- Website development and maintenance - how to evolve this (updates on website)
- Conference communication preparation - when we attend congresses - aligning these, materials preparation (not attending)
- Reviewing external documentation e.g. our client proposals etc to ensure they are as attractive/easy as possible for clients to read/sign up to
- All external communications working with our PR agency
- Timely "Thought leadership" pieces
- Helping write these pieces - content development from internal to PR
- Write our concept of having a 'platform of services’ to offer clients into a great communication strategy
- Communication strategy execution including Social Media strategy (admin help available)
Reports to the Business Manager and dotted line to the Business Unit Heads.
- B2B Marketing comms background
- Social media expertise
- Recruitment or Life Sciences experience
- Relevant web content managementAbility to make best use of Powerpoint and other presentation tools
What makes us different?
Our employees say they love working at Talentmark! They describe our working environment as friendly, supportive, professional and challenging. Quality wins over quantity every day - our reputation for excellence with our clients & candidates relies on quality and long term relationships. This makes it a demanding 'grownup' workplace whilst working alongside experienced recruitment and industry professionals.
Of course we offer competitive pay, benefits & a few reward schemes on top of that!
If you have the experience and skills we need, please apply or contact us for more info or an informal chat.