Pricing Analyst, UK & Ire
Pricing Analyst - UK & Ire
£23k - £26k pa depending on exp
My client, a successful hospitality company based in Uxbridge are looking for a Pricing Analyst.
This role is responsible for developing UK & Ireland pricing architecture proposals. The role Reports directly to the product Manager, responsible to Oversee, manage, coach, coordinate the pricing Team towards the Promotions and the Tasks requested by the Head of department and in accordance with the strategic objectives defined in the Budget agreed.
• Manage the set-up Fly & Cruise & Cruise Only, strategic and tactical pricing
• Reviewing cruise by cruise performance throughout the selling phase and recommending solutions on pricing and air commitments
• Liaise with HQ Revenue Management for regular pricing reviews on the assigned areas of business
• Prepare Setup forms and Follow their loading through the whole value chain and for the whole process, until it`s loaded in the system.
• Test and confirm correct functioning and loading of Prices into our Booking engines.
• Bonus commission management, loading, checking, communicating, documenting.
• Give indications to the Marketing Team about the product to insert on the weekly email blast to Direct Consumers and Travel agencies.
• Participating in developments and improvements within the commercial department e.g. structure reviews, implementing new working practices/decision support tools, developing training, etc.
• Day to day support to the Contact Centre for issue related to pricing & product.
• Prioritize together with marketing team visibility of products on our communication materials & channels.
• Perform regular checks on the visibility of products into the system, during the New Campaigns/Promo setup period.
• Perform regular Product & Price Benchmarks for the area of competence and have full awareness of what offered by competitors on similar routes on his area of competence.
• Strong Excel and data manipulation skills–Pivot, V Look Up, Index, Match functions.
• Ability to operate autonomously
• Ability to maintain a positive and approachable attitude
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to be decisive, based on facts, insight, laydowns, principles or policies
• Ability to challenge the status quo and instigate and manage change effectively
• Ability to establish key priorities for self and others
Experience within a similar previous role in a commercial environment
Degree or equivalent qualification
Excellent computer skills and proficient in software systems Word, Excel and
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81948002