London and South East
Salary - Dependant on experience
40 hours per week between 7am and 7pm, Monday - Friday
Supporting the requirements of the company in which placed with by providing maintenance support of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing equipment and systems onsite.
- Covering the Onsite Technician’s holiday, sickness and absence leave.
- Provide AV/VC support to our clients, their staff and external clients
- Set up, operate and maintain AV/VC equipment
- Adaptable to working as part of a permanent based AV team or working on a lone site independently
- Supporting end users as requested by the Client
- Event support including set up, ensuring correct leads and adapters are available for conference organisers and participants
- Any admin processing that may be required
- Technicians must have a good background within the Audio Visual industry.
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to deal with customers at all levels
- Manage time effectively
- Professional persona, must be able to work well when under pressure and demonstrate a positive attitude
- Good understanding of Tandberg/Cisco, Polycom, LifeSize and other Video Conferencing Systems
- Good understanding of Crestron, AMX and Extron products
- Must be IT literate
- Excellent fault finding skills
- InfoComm CTS certification would be advantageous
- Manual handling tasks will be required when necessary for moving equipment
Highly proactive with good technical understanding and experience of all AV/VC technologies applied to corporate environments. The candidate would have industry recognised AV qualifications, a polite telephone manner and good communications skills. Flexible working is essential and the individual will be well presented with a friendly, outgoing personality with a 'slow to anger, quick to respond’ attitude to be best suited to this demanding role. The ideal candidate will be willing to take almost total ownership of the systems and maintain them accordingly and will be willing to get involved and strive to exceed expectations at all times. The candidate must also have good administration skills and possess a sound knowledge of computer technology, PC applications and networking.
London/South East UK. Schedule for locations will be supplied by the Managed Services Administrator, but the schedule is subject to change at any time and with short notice.