Senior Customer Marketing Manager
We are looking for a high energy, results-oriented Senior Marketing Manager to be a part of the global customer marketing team at Diligent, with a focus supporting the EMEA region. The Senior Marketing Manager will be part of the global customer marketing team involved in creating the strategy for priorities set forth by the executive team, director and Customer Success (CS) priorities, with a focus on the EMEA region. This individual will partner closely with the Director of Marketing and any additional team members in support of the overall global planning and execution of marketing activities that will drive adoption, retention, advocacy and expansion of the Diligent product suite. The role will be office based in London and report to the Director of Customer Marketing.
This is an exciting opportunity for a positive, energetic marketer to help support the company’s business and growth within its current customer base. The role will provide the right candidate with great exposure to a range of traditional and emerging marketing disciplines. You will work closely with the regional marketing team and central marketing team.
- Partner closely with the Director of Customer Marketing and CS Leadership to develop and carry out the execution of marketing programs that will aid in global product adoption, retention, advocacy and expansion of the Diligent product suite including but not limited to: webinars, email communications, digital marketing, content creation, events and CS enablement.
- Partner closely with EMEA CS Regional Leadership, Module Specialists, and team members to develop lead gen and educational programs and strategies in addition to global efforts to aid in regionalizing efforts and more effectively targeting the regional customer base against goals.
- Partner closely with the Demand Gen team on continually building out and enhancing global digital lead gen efforts and tactics related to upselling customers on additional modules.
- Lead efforts alongside the migration team and other potential migrations on the overall strategy and execution. Continually track and report out on progress and marketing impact.
- Partner closely with Regional CS leader and events team on all regional events, measuring the success and ROI of all, and refreshing strategy based on results.
- Act as primary project manager on campaigns and initiatives managing working closely with all parties involved to meet deadlines and launch dates.
- Assist the team on managing global customer efforts that are consistent across all regions and will benefit all CS teams / customers.
- Develop and promote assets and tactics to drive awareness and adoption of new products and features, including product release webinars to showcase product / feature benefits, blog articles with product tips and tricks, roadmap content for conferences and events.
- Continually measure, analyze and report on the impact and results of marketing efforts and programs.
- Ability to make strategic decisions with strong interpersonal skills, facilitation capabilities and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Work hard, smart, be energetic and have fun!
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing, strategy, innovation and / or commercial roles with proven track record of creating and executing successful marketing programs.
- B2B field marketing experience in the technology industry, specifically SaaS companies not required but are a plus.
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative, with strong work ethic.
- Demonstrable experience in executing lead generation campaigns that have contributed directly to pipeline growth and development.
- Ability to effectively set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow through on deadlines with minimal supervision, a keen attention to detail and in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Strategic yet able to execute.
- Good copy writing skills.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Customer relationship management software (e.g. Salesforce) - Preferred not required.
- GoToWebinar- Preferred not required.
Diligent is the leading provider of secure corporate governance and collaboration solutions for boards and senior executives. Over 12,000 clients in more than 90 countries and on all seven continents rely on Diligent for secure distribution of board materials, secure messaging, integrated compliance, board evaluation and entity management. Diligent’s Governance Cloud is the only solution that meets the evolving governance needs of leading organizations. Visit diligent.com or follow us on Twitter @diligentHQ to learn more.
Diligent offers a strong compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including pension, Group Life Insurance and Income protections, alongside Medical Insurance.