Temporary Teaching Assistant needed in Pontefract.
Up to £100 recommend a friend bonus per referral!
Can you put the children at the heart of everything you do?
Are you inspirational, creative and involve the children as active learners?
Do you have high expectations of achievement and behaviour?
We are currently seeking a qualified Teaching Assistant for a school in the Pontefract area within a loving, caring community, with well-behaved, eager and talented children. The staff are committed, enthusiastic and have high expectations. The school is vibrant and welcoming.
We are seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant who can hit the ground running and make a positive impact to Children's learning.
What you will require:
- Qualified to minimum Level 3
- Experienced as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary setting
- Strong behaviour management
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the well-being and safeguarding of children
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teacher’s delivery of lessons
- Provide pivotal language support to all learners
- Communicate with staff, parents and other agencies regarding developments
What we offer:
- We guarantee to beat your current agency rate of pay
- Highly committed and hard-working Consultants to support you during your various assignments
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
- An excellent overall service, as verified in our annual review assessed by our existing employees
- A variety of pay options available
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.