Service Desk Dispatcher - Full Training Provided
Service Desk Dispatcher / Helpdesk Support Advisor (Full Training Provided)
A Service Desk Dispatcher / Helpdesk Support Advisor is needed to join a leading technology service business based in Cheshire. Initially joining on a 12 month contract (with the possible of becoming permanent), expect to take advantage of full on the job training and support to deliver a fantastic service to customers.
Since 2004, this ambitious company has achieved an enviable reputation for delivering a wide range of managed business technology services and solutions to single and multi-site businesses across the UK. They are now seeking a Service Desk Dispatcher / Helpdesk Support Advisor to join their talented team.
Joining as the Service Desk Dispatcher / Helpdesk Support Advisor you will be responsible for actioning and escalating issues which come into the Service Desk by email, manual entry or direct customer input. Whether you are ensuring customer requests are resolved asap; documenting issues; monitoring resource schedules; setting up equipment or logging support tickets you will deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
To qualify. We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and customer service driven person looking to take up a Service Desk Dispatcher / First Line Support Advisor / Helpdesk Advisor role within an exciting company. In more detail your CV should highlight:
- Some experience within an administration, customer service or IT related role;
- Basic computer skills;
- Good interpersonal skills in particular telephony skills, active listening and customer care;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Good typing skills and attention to detail - you can accurately input service request details;
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to change;
- You are motivated to learn and improve your professional skills;
- The ability to work well in a team.
This opportunity presents a great place to work. If you are looking to progress your career with a company where you can make a real contribution, learn new things and have fun, we would love to hear from you.