Corporate Access Roadshow Specialist
* Responsible for planning and coordinating Research Conferences for the Global Banking and Markets within EMEA.
* Serves as an advisor and event management expert, proposing value-add event activity and direction around marketing initiatives and priorities. Working with the lines of business on the strategic objective and program plan for each event.
* Works closely with Research analysts and Corporate Access to deliver differentiated conferences, including dynamic agendas with expert speakers.
* Builds and fosters working relationships with business heads and internal clients.
* Works on events from conception to reconciliation; including pre-event organization, budget management, onsite execution, staff management, senior management liaison, final cost analysis.
* Manages all logistics on-site and is responsible for making decisions and ensuring the flawless execution of event.
* Work independently on a daily basis, both in the office and on-site at events.
* Proactively works to mitigate risk, as an enterprise control function.
* Ensures events are planned within company guidelines and manages the risks associated with events to protect the brand. Proactively engages Compliance, Legal, Risk, Corporate Security, Corporate Communications and other key partners as needed.
* Delivers flawless events from conception to reconciliation; including pre-con meetings, overall management of the event, working directly with the business, providing final cost analysis.
* Responsible for budget and timeline, choosing a venue, negotiating with suppliers, preparing creative collateral, ensuring all events are within corporate guidelines.
* Have a natural ability to build relationships with key partners & manage relationships.
* Previous experience in a similar role for a financial institution - a sound knowledge of corporates and investor base is a must.
* Specific experience in managing both small and large events - including large external venues and external suppliers.
* Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with demanding and challenging event hosts.
* Excels under pressure and confident handling last-minute details and changes.
* Proficiency in Microsoft applications and with the ability to learn many internal systems, processes and procedures.
* A strong team player with excellent communication skills; ability to partner well with all levels in the organization and work well in a team environment.
* Professional demeanour; decisive with strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability and willingness to travel.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.