Calling all Search Marketing / PPC / Paid Search candidates…
- Do you have good PPC experience (c.12-18months)
- Do you have an understanding of the full digital mix?
- Is analysing trends, optimising content & keyword research your kind of thing?
Then this Dunfermline-based, PPC opportunity could allow you be part of high-performing team of digital specialists!
The client-side company is looking for someone to manage Adwords and BingAds PPC accounts as well as organic ratings to take this to the next level. Working with the Search Manager the role will monitor keyword bids and other metrics as well as analysing trends, making data driven decisions and optimising activity. The position will also take on other responsibilities such as writing compelling ad copy, optimise web content, plan and execute A/B tests and produce monthly website performance reports.
- Previous experience within a digital marketing role, with a specific focus on PPC
- Experience of SEO, optimising web landing pages, link building with PPC, email and social
- An understanding of website call to actions and copywriting to support conversions
- Numerate and able to spot trends
- Confident communicator, happy to build relations and liaise across teams
This is a fantastic and varied PPC -focused role, for a digital marketing candidate to really make their mark and develop out their specialism. For more information, please contact Sarah Shamash at Change Recruitment.