Junior Graphic Designer
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing business in the Promotions Graphic Design team as Junior Graphics Designer.
Reporting into the Mid-weight Graphic Designer, we are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious, and creative Junior Graphics Designer to join a small fast paced team.
Duties range from the sole responsibility for the design and production of our window and in-store promotional POS, including retouching to supporting the design team with ad hoc projects such as social media posts, look books and store and head office communications.
We are looking for a candidate that will grow with the company and add support and value to the design team.What you'll be doing
- On a monthly basis designing and formatting all in store POS graphics, windows and displays for print runs.
- Liaising with external printers
- Assisting product shoots for POS in our in-house studio.
- Producing graphics for social media, look books, press mailers and ad hoc projects.
- Resizing existing POS to to use across multiple platforms.
- Concepting and designing commercial seasonal campaigns for in store
- Strong skills in adobe software (Photoshop, illustrator, Indesign)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- Creative industry experience and creative vision
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Photography retouching experience is a bonus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A background of working as part of a team
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Strong understanding of typography and layout
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Holiday allowance
- 50% staff discount & 25% for family and friends
- Private medical cover
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance (eligible after a probationary period)
- Travel season ticket loan (eligible after a probationary period)
- Cycle to work scheme (eligible after a probationary period)
- Childcare voucher scheme (eligible after a probationary period)
- Free Yoga and Pilates classes on site
- Fresh fruit daily
- Fully subsidised summer and Christmas parties