Junior Digital Graphic Designer
Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, with a desire to bring traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting, Boux Avenue is a luxurious multi-channel shopping haven.
As Junior Digital Designer, you will focus on supporting the Digital Designer producing all digital assets (e-commerce, e-retail and social media) for the UK and international e commerce, as well as supporting our franchise partners by making any adaptations required for specific regions.
This role will help shape and maintain the high quality visual standards our brand adheres to. All output should consistently maintain strict brand and campaign guidelines.
What will your duties be?
Be responsible for producing highly creative work to enhance the consumer’s online experience of the brand, whilst maintaining Boux Avenue’s marketing strategy, brand values and business objectives.
This includes; Weekly web updates, email design, social media posts, feature pages, and affiliate banners.
In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining and updating digital POS content for stores.
What will you be responsible for?
- Ensuring consistency of creative/brand message to support all areas of the business, alongside the offline graphic designers, to deliver a solid design signature and synergy across all communication channels.
- Working alongside the Digital Graphic Designer, and the Ecommerce team to deliver a strong user experience online and consistency of messaging.
- Responsible for the design of web creative updates, weekly emails and online campaign material, inclusive of fashion features, banner creative and digital POS.
- Creating engaging and relevant social media posts for the UK, international ecommerce and franchise partners.
- Working with the Digital Graphic Designer and Marketing team to maintain and manage all imagery, both photographic and creative.
What are we looking for?
- A design related degree or equivalent - Preferably Graphic Design
- An innovative and creative approach with an eye for detail
- You will need to be proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, illustrator, Acrobat Pro and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of web technologies. Experience in HTML and CSS
- Proven ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with both internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Contribution to the development of the online graphic language alongside the Digital Graphic Designer
- Proven organisational skills, attention to detail and an understanding of budgeting
- The ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic environment
- 1-2 years previous experience preferably in a fashion retail design environment
What do we need to see in you?
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Prioritising and being able to produce quality work at speed, are crucial to this role
Is there any further information?
- The role is based in Wimbledon Head Office (You may be required to visit Boux Avenue stores as needed)
- Core working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.30 (Additional hours may be required according to business needs)
- In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within TPRG
Are there any benefits?
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time. Do keep your eye on our website for any suitable roles in future and apply accordingly.