Campaign Marketing Manager
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Campaign Marketing Manager for our market leading client based in Wednesbury.
This permanent position is in place to grow and differentiate the business within the global market in the most profitable manner possible using an analytical approach to campaigns.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Investigate, analyse, develop and execute campaigns to aid in lead generation from start to finish
- Develop and report on the customer journey while developing and implementing customer behavioural changes
- Report budgets and outcomes to the Marketing Manager while agreeing on approach, channels, execution and stakeholder management
- Organise market research in order to analyse the market and develop campaigns
- Work within the integrated teams to develop collaborative ideas to best approach innovative campaigns
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience in marketing analysis in order to aid campaign success
- B2B campaign experience ideally in a product lead business
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Ability to organise and manage multiple projects simultaneously
This position will pay an annual salary of between £35,000 and £40,000 a year. If you are interested in this role please contact me as soon as possible.