This is a great Marketing Manager contract role that will take responsibility for shaping and executing the lead generation campaigns for this successful SaaS business based in London.
Our client are a successful SaaS business operating internationally working major retail, leisure and financial services clients.
The Marketing Manager role reports to the Head of Marketing but take responsibility for the planning and execution of lead generation campaigns.
You will be responsible for the overall marketing plan for H2 this will include:
- Working with the sales teams to understand they needs
- Deliver a programme of account based marketing
- Implementing a suite of marketing activity across on and off line channels
- Manage and deliver a range of events from tradeshows through to webinars
- Work closely with the Marketing team for both UK & International campaigns.
The candidate that secures this role will have a proven track record in full mix lead generation marketing, you will also need some hands on SaaS marketing experience.
In addition you will be able to bring the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent multi-channel campaign planning
- Enjoys campaign execution
- Excellent communicator both written & verbal
- Influencer who can build strong relationships with the sales team
- Highly organised, takes pro-active to marketing
- Happy to work in a small office and be London based
Great Daily rate & 6 month Temporary Contract